Sorry, your browser is unable to play this type of file.
You can still download it
We believe that God is generous and we are thankful that he provides for us.
If you give financially to St John's, it goes towards all the work that we do in Goole and beyond. For those who want to give, you can do so via the following options:
1) At Services. We accept cash when the offering baskets are passed around during the service or at the exit as you leave.
2) Cheques. We can receive cheques via post to 'Goole PCC'. You can post to St John's Office, c/o The Spire Centre, Church Street, Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, DN14 5BA or drop it through the post box.
3) Regular Giving. By giving regularly to the Church, it helps us to budget and plan for the future. There are two ways to give: The Parish Giving Scheme allows you to give directly from your bank each month to the church. (Just get in touch and we can send you an information pack). We also have a way of regular giving online, that you can set up online via Stewardship. Just click the link and follow the instructions.
4) One-off giving. We can receive a one-off online donation via Stewardship. Just click the link and follow the instructions.
5) Legacy. Do consider leaving a legacy to the church in your will. By giving this way you can safeguard the church for future generations.
6) As you shop. Shop via Easyfundraising and link your account to 'St John's Parish Church Goole' and every time you shop a donation will be made to the church.
For more information, please get in touch with us on our Contact page.